I’m SUPER excited to be joining in with the hop today – this release is just amazing!!! Wait until you see what’s coming – your mind will be BLOWN!! I am struggling to come up with a favourite but have to say this pineapple set called Stay Fresh is high up on the list! I went all water-coloury for my card using my Kuretake Gamsai watercolour paints – you can almost taste the tropics with these colours, they’re so JUICY! The aloha die is sold separately and I just love it – I cut it from black and white cardstocks and overlaid the white with just a wee tiny peek of black showing to give a little depth. You can’t see it too well but I smothered it in glossy accents after that.
The next stop on the hop is my lovely friend (and sometime mentor, lol) HEATHER CAMPBELL
To celebrate our Summer 2015 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, June 7th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, June 8th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
- Comment on any of the design team’s posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends – make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)