Hi there, I’m delighted to be sharing a card for the brand new release from Avery Elle. This release literally has something for everyone and today I’m featuring a cute little set called Humble Pie. I stamped three of the pies in black and coloured them with Copics before smothering them in glossy accents. While they were drying I created a 4-bar card base in white and cut a panel of Lemon Grass card stock which I placed on the front of the card. The yellow gingham paper is from the Everyday patterned paper pad and I’ve used a Dotted Border die to cut a scalloped border from some Daisy cardstock. I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop and I can’t wait to see all of the creations with these amazing new products.
To celebrate our March 2015 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, March 1st to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, March 2nd . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
- Comment on any of the design team’s posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends – make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)