Today is very exciting – it sees the launch of the brand new Winter release from Avery Elle – woo hoo! This release is amazing and has so many fresh and funky sets to suit all tastes. Today I’m showcasing the new “You’re Invited” stamp set. This is an invaluable stamp set to have in your collection, the font is fantastic!
I’ve made a Christmas party invitation ( I only see in “Christmas” at this time of year!!) but this set is universal! If you need to run up a few party invites then this is the set you NEED. I Cut the aperture for my shaker card using a brand new die which compliments the You’re Invited Stamp Set. I love this die because it embosses stitching on both the negative AND the positive side of the cut – awesome!! I used the gorgeous woodgrain card for my panel and some Cherry card stock for the backing onto which I stamped and embossed the sentiment. The snowflakes are cut using the smallest of the Noel dies – LOVE these dies!
Thanks for dropping by – your next stop on the hop is my lovely friend Heather Campbell.
To celebrate our December 2014 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, December 7th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, December 8th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
- Comment on any of the design team’s posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends – make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)